Studio Information and Policies
Lindance Culture Communication Inc.
1 Laidlaw Boulevard, Unit 2,
Markham, Ontario L3P 1W5
Important Dates 2018 – 2019
|Feb 3rd,2019||Classes begin|
|March 11th, 2019 to
June 30th, 2019
|March Break, no class|
Registration 2019 Spring Semester
- Boys and Girls aged 4 or above
- Two campuses with excellent locations for your convenience
- Recreational, Part-time, Select & Full Time Competitive Programs
- 3 spacious air-conditioned studios
- WIFI and Parent lobby
- The outstanding faculty of Teachers & Choreographers
- State of the art facility
Lindance is proud to offer professional training in a stimulating, friendly and fun atmosphere. At Lindance, we believe that all students, recreational and competitive, should receive the very best training from qualified instructors.
Lindane continues to offer the best dance instruction while building their students self-confidence and encouraging them to meet new friends and have fun!
CLASSES BEGIN TUESDAY, Feb. 3rd, 2019
From Feb.3rd, 2019 to June 30, 2019, totalled for 22 weeks with March Break (Mar. 11 to March 17, 2019), a total of 20 classes are scheduled for the 2019 Spring semester. Fees have to be paid in full at registration.
All communications are posted on the dancingdance.ca, and on different groups on WeChat. If students have any questions in regards to the class, please refer their questions to their relative teacher.
In the event of bad weather, it is the responsibility of the parent to check the website of the school for information; call the teacher, or send messages on Wechat to confirm if the class is cancelled.
Rules for the Students
Lindance emphasizes the consistent practice of dance class and performance etiquette of the students:
- Attendance: students must arrive 5-10 minutes before class to allow time to change, remove jewelry, and put the hair in a bun. A point award system has been set up for those students to arrive on time for the class. Please refer to the school for details.
- All students must be READY TO DANCE at the time when the class starts. Late students may only enter with permission from the principal/teacher and may be asked to sit and observe the class.
- All students MUST be picked up within 10 minutes after the class.
- Should students miss three or more classes for performances, their roles in the dance performance might be affected.
- Make up classes for any missing classes are offered when possible, and are handled on an individual basis.
- Students and parents are responsible for their belongings. Do not bring valuables into the studio or waiting area. Lindance is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or misplaced property.
- NO gum, food, or drinks other than water permitted in the studio.
- NO loud noises are allowed in the waiting area when the class is in session.
- NO photography or videotaping allowed at the Lindance studio for classes or rehearsals without permission.
- Eyes and attention must always be on the teacher.
- Be appreciate of corrections and apply them.
- Be kind to your classmates. Rudeness is unacceptable.
- No talking or leaning on the barre during class.
- Never stop in the middle of an exercise.
- Leaving class before it is over is not acceptable.
Dance Wear Required for Classes
Clothing can be purchased through the office at Lindance.
Girls: leotard (solid colour, no designs/embellishments, no skirts) and tights
Boys: studio t-shirt with leggings, dance pants, or sweatpants
Chinese Dance and Ballet – pink ballet flat dance shoes
Hip Hop – Indoor running shoes (no outdoor shoes allowed in the studio)
Hair for Female Dancers
Hair must be pulled back off the face in a secure ponytail or bun. If students or parents do not know how to tie up the hair in a bun, please ask the individual teacher for the class.
Looking forward to seeing you in the coming Semester!